正在查看 3 个帖子:1-3 (共 3 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    admin
    管理员

Hey everyone,

It’s coming up on it’s been a year since Drvld’s launched our US subsidiary company and the W form submission process was introduced to the Drvld ecosystem.

Shortly, Drvld is going to be mailing two types of forms to our authors; a 1099 form for US authors and a 1042 form for non-US authors. These forms contain summaries of your income from US buyers and the amount of tax we withheld and paid to the IRS on your behalf.

admin
    管理员

Isn’t (no later than) 15th March 2017 a little late? Considering our Tax obligations in Australia for the 2015-2016 Financial year closed on the 30th June 2016? And we as upstanding Australian citizens should have already submitted our tax returns for that financial year? I’ve already been sent a 1042-S ‘Foreign Person’s U.S. Source Income Subject To Withholding’ form, from the other online marketplace I sell stuff on, and they sent me that months ago… Just asking. Thanks.

admin
    管理员

For the first time I beheld their queen. She differed from the others in no feature that was appreciable to my earthly eyes, in fact all Mahars look alike to me: but when she crossed the arena after the balance of her female subjects had found their bowlders, she was preceded by a score of huge Sagoths, the largest I ever had seen, and on either side of her waddled a huge thipdar, while behind came another score of Sagoth guardsmen. At the barrier the Sagoths clambered up the steep side with truly apelike agility, while behind them the haughty queen rose upon her wings with her two frightful dragons close beside her, and settled down upon the largest bowlder of them all in the

正在查看 3 个帖子:1-3 (共 3 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。

Comments are closed.

Close Search Window
zh_CNChinese